Why you should take a surf lesson?
No, I am not trying to advertise our surf school here. We do this in all other pages but not here.
I am trying to save you from a lot of hassle since we talk about Bali with over 60 breaks and people that drive like crazy. So do take this surf lesson!
So let me sum up here why you should take a surf lesson:
• Because you don’t want to spend your time in traffic, wandering around the island but in the water
• Because you don’t want to worry about the tide and swell and where to go surf each day
• Because you will catch twice as many waves being next to a surf guide all the time
• Because if you are a beginner, you will learn correctly from day one
• Because surf lessons are synonymous to tinder in Bali. Who knows you might get lucky or not?
• Because if you are reading this blog, you are either a beginner or intermediate surfer and need assistance – like all of us still do
We love Batu Bolong:
…Or just go to Batu Bolong and surf on your own and don’t worry about the swell and tide and how each break behaves.
At the end of the day you are here to have fun!